Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A fulfilled dream!





It still feels unreal to me. After almost 20 years making music, my first album is out already! I guess I couldn't start 2011 in a better way. Of course I won't forget giving thanks to all those persons who've been supporting me through the years and thanking all of you, you've helped me making my dream come true!

I'm showing you below some pics from the final product, as you might know you can listen to it here for free but if you are willing to listen to the album at the highest quality possible then I recommend you buying the CD version at the store (http://store.lelemelo.com) and that way you'll be also supporting once again my work.

Peace and love to all of you and have an awesome 2011.
Lele











download from itunes store download from amazon! visit the lele melo official store: cds, downloads, merchandise and more... listen to lele's music and get hq downloads at bandcamp... you name the price! come and like my facebook page. follow me on twitter!