Thursday, December 16, 2010

Remixing is finally over!!





Oh well, oh well...

So how are you doing? Very happy here, got some good news to share. I've finally finished remixing and remastering the tracks for the album. I just can't wait for you to listen to them, both the new version for the older tunes (some have even been modified, the rest simply just sound a lot better) as well as some other surprise I'm holding as a secret for now. I'm looking forward to give you some stuff in advance just as soon as possible.

So, what else is required for the album to see the light? Well, basically choosing the cover-art and sending all the stuff to the editors/store, whom as far as I know might take up to 4 or 8 weeks until publishing the whole thing.

Concerning on the cover-art, I'm still deciding, I already started sending e-mails to some of the contestants to bring up some bad news. The fact is that it's very screwed since I know what it takes to invest some time on creating something and trust me, it's not very nice having to tell "sorry, your cover-art wasn't selected", evenless considering that some of the constestants did a great job and I can tell they worked very hard on their designs. But I guess that's how contests work, and it's just a shame that I can only choose one cover-art.

Now that I'm finally through with remixing (which was consuming lots of time) I'll be able to dedicate some time on chosing the cover-art so those of you who took part of the contest stay tuned since I might make a decision along the next days.

Well, I just wanted to update a little bit and let you know how was everything rolling... we're getting closer!


My best and most grateful wishes for you always,
Lele
download from itunes store download from amazon! visit the lele melo official store: cds, downloads, merchandise and more... listen to lele's music and get hq downloads at bandcamp... you name the price! come and like my facebook page. follow me on twitter!