Monday, November 15, 2010

Step 1: Choosing a repertoire.

I'm in the process of choosing the repertoire to be included on my album, I think I'm finally going for the LP format, so I'll be including between 8 and 10 tunes or so.

As I already mentioned on the last post, eventhough I'd like to record new stuff for the ocassion and taking the chance to remaster/remix some of the older songs, the album will be some sort of retrospective from my latest recordings to my earlier ones, so I've thought naming the album "Now And Then" just like one of my songs... well, that's something I haven't decided yet (suggestions are welcome).

I also mentioned how much I'd love that this, my first album, had some of you in it, that you become a part of this too, so I'll be asking you for voting some issues and giving your opinions about some facts during the process. To get started, I was wishing that you could help me choosing and deciding which songs to include, so I opened a survey below.

In case you needed to listen some of the tracks again before deciding, you might know that you can do so at Reverbnation, Facebook, or in the music player that you can find on the right column on this blog (by clicking the tiny "Playlist" button you'll be able to see a complete list with all the tunes).

Oh, before I forget, you can vote for your favorite song or up to your 4 favorite ones.

I really count on your support!! Thanks a lot for getting involved.
Lele


Update: 22nd November, 2010 ***** Votes are closed ***** See the results http://bit.ly/bHwJ8p
download from itunes store download from amazon! visit the lele melo official store: cds, downloads, merchandise and more... listen to lele's music and get hq downloads at bandcamp... you name the price! come and like my facebook page. follow me on twitter!